Riancy.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. RIANCY Limited. are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of you, our customers and the users of our websites and mobile applications (each, our “Site”) as well as our products and services (“Services”). In light of this commitment, we adhere to the practices provided below.
What Personal Information About Customers Does riancy.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your riancy experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses riancy.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of riancy.com on other Web sites.
· Mobile: When you download or use apps created by riancy or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from riancy.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.